Tuesday, May 25, 2010

So, if someone WAS pregnant and went on taking birth control..?

Whether it was out of denial, or not realizing, or whatever, suppose a person kept taking birth control (patch, pill, shot, ring, whatever). They all say not to use if you think you may be pregnant. I'm guessing that is because the hormones can negatively affect the fetus..what dangers does it pose to the baby?

For those that want to offer me advice about this, I am NOT pregnant, I just always see that when I start a new Nuvaring and I wonder why.
Answer:
I was pregnant by like a few days when I started Nuva ring for the first time. The pregnancy did not show up on the doctors test because it was too early. I had a miscarriage. I have had my cycle like 5 or maybe 6 times in the two years since then. They did not do a DNC like they normally would after a miscarriage, and I am afraid since I have not had my cycles anywhere near normally that I may not be able to have children. I really want them now, and I am very sorry that I did not wait another month before starting the ring. I feel like I have done something that cannot be fixed. Just be careful, OK? It is very hard on you mentally if you accidentally cause yourself to have a miscarriage. It doesn't always happen, but it is possible because most if not all BC affects the lining of the uterus. It makes it thicker or something so that it is less likely for an egg to attach. If an egg already has, it can cause it to detach, causing a miscarriage. Other than that, I liked the Nuva Ring better than the pill, because the pill makes my periods very heavy and painful.
well it probably could, over time harm the fetus, because your body does not need the added hormones from the birth control! I do know, however that if someone takes the pill for a month after being pregnant the baby will be fine! Because a lot of people don't know they are pregnant!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Skipping Period © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net