Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sometimes I dont want to be touch?

I've been with my partner for almost nine years but lately I dont want him to touch me and is not only when I have my period is like I love him and want to be with him but please dont touch me kind of thing. Im 34 and have a daughter with him. Is this one of the symptoms of premenopause. Ive been to the doctor already, hormones and thyroid is alright so they say. Any comments? Somebody going tru the same thing?
Answer:
i have the same problem are you talking about hugs aswell. because sometimes when my man tries to show me any kind of sexual affection i would rather do anything than that and i dont want him to touch me. if you fell this way about simple affection eg: hugs, kisses then it may be wise to talk to him or a proffesional. but if its in a sexual way dont worry it happens to most women in long relationships, i have felt this way about 4 times it is normal!!
there is something you aren't dealing with emotionally, I don't presume to know what it is, and I don't know if you recognize what it is..but you are avoiding something emotionally. Suggest you see a therapist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Skipping Period © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net