Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sore breast. not sore anymore?

For the past couple months my breasts hurt so bad I wished i didn't have any. Now all of a sudden they are not sore anymore (except the super tenderness in the nipple) and I dont feel like they are as hard as a rock as they were in the beginning. Can't remember if this was the same last pregnancy. anyone know?
Answer:
My breasts did the same thing during my second pregnancy, its normal, atleast that is what my doctor told me. If you are worried about it during your next appointment ask your doctor about it. Congrats!
ask your gyn or doctor.
if ur having unprotected sex yeah sore breasts are 1of the signs of preg.
just wait a lil more until ur period to find out and take a preg test to make sure.
I have that problem before, but i was wearing a really small bra. Well if you keep having those feeling you should ask a doctor.
Tender breasts are a good sign of pregnancy. My first pregnancy i didn't experience it but with the second one i did. They were tender for a few weeks. then it subsided. I would definately take a test.
Not all pregnancies feel the same. If you aren't feeling sore that's ok. There isn't anything that says you have to feel soreness of the breasts. For some women it comes and goes and for others they are sore from beginning to the end and even after they give birth. Don't worry about it and just enjoy your pregnancy. The less you feel sore the better I'd say. Good luck and congrats!
Yup I had sore breast with both my pregnancy and my armpits were sore two. The soreness went away later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Skipping Period © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net