Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sometimes when I take my bra off, I see a little yellow liquid where the nipples are inside my bra...?

What is that liquid? I am 13 and my breasts are just now begining to develope.
Answer:
that may be just sweat but talk to your mom and/or doctor just to be sure
i know it's embarrassing, but talk to your mom about it. there could be something wrong.
Talk to your mom. You may need to go see a dr.
Most women develop breast milk while they are pregnant.
Most women don't get any fluid from their breast when not pregnant. However my sister, mother and my grandmother all got this from their breast at a young age and kept it their whole life. So I guess it is normal for some.
hey sweetie...

talk to your mom, she could help better than anyone here. this is something that she needs to know about. it is probably nothing though, but you need to have an open line of communication with your mom.

good luck.
maybe you was eating some food and it fell in there
i think it is breast milk stooting out of your nipples
U r fine鈾?
i think its fine but talk to some one

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Skipping Period © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net