Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sooo paranoid.?

last month my period was soo weird...i was spotting or something like that...maybe i had my period for one day or something...i took three pregnancy tests...all negative..should i be worried??
Answer:
No. Depending on your age, if you are young, your body does go thru some various changes. Your hormones are probably trying to regulate themselves. If this continues--I would contact your gynecologist. But, if it has happened only once I think your fine.
I know its easier said than done, but stressing is only going to throw you off more. If you are really worried, see a doctor for an official test.
who knows... did you do something to compromise it?
no you should not be worried.. there are many reasons why you have not had a period.. but you should be concerned.. same thing happend to me a few months ago but turned out to be the birth controll i was taking.. if u dont have a period next month.. tell a parent or someone u can get help from, and take u to see a docter.
No

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Skipping Period © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net