Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sometimes i get a "whooshing" sensation in my head that lasts around 1 to 2 minutes.?

It isnt brought on by any specific or certain activity, usually happens just whenever it wants to. I could be lying down watching tv and out of no where .there it is. or in a store, standing in line(even walking around). When I sit for a few minutes, or for a long time. Oh yeah, also it seems that the surrounding noises fade in and out with my heartbeat...any idea on what could be going on? Its been happening for about a year now.
Answer:
Have your blood pressure checked.
seems to me that you need to discuss this with your doctor.
its called air..you a blonde remember...
call your doctor
See a doctor.
You need a professional opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Skipping Period © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net