Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Something wrong with my stomach?

For the past week i'm had dull pains in my lower abdomen. I presumed this was me pmsing or ovulating, but it hasn't stopped. Today I also noticed i've got bright green pee and my stomach is so swelled like a balloon. I also feel so sick!

A few months ago I had gastritis which has since gone, but what the heck is wrong with me now?
Answer:
I have no idea what is wrong with you but you need to go to the ER right now. Green pee, severe bloating, and abdominal pain are serious.
I would strongly suggest going to the doctor. Green pee? And, stomach swelling could be the sign of something serious. Just go get checked out, please.
I am not really sure what is wrong with you, but if you email me at starbabe87@gmail.com I might be able to help you figure out what is, but if I can't you definately should go to the ER%26gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Skipping Period © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net