Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sometimes...?

I get sharp pains (like baby pinches) on my left breast (which is over heart) Has any1 experienced it before. Should i be worried?
Answer:
I get these as well. I have been told that they are related to caffeine intake.

I recommend seeing your MD or OB/GYN for an exam. Mine sent me for a mammogram, which was negative, but they are still checking me every six months. HTH
get a mammogram to check it out
where abouts on your breast? The outter sides are normally muscles that you may have pulled. stress can also do that too you. had that happen to me last week and went to the doc and he told me that. If is on the inside you should get a chest xray to be sure
I have had this happen to me on and off since I hit my teen years. I was told that it is a fluttering heart beat. It passes and goes away. But if I was you I would talk to your doctor about it. As it could be more then that. As your body works in funny ways. You could get a pain somewhere other then where you are ill at. As a warning sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Skipping Period © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net