Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Some body HELPPPPPPPPPP?

i just came from the doctor and i have found out that i have pcos polycystic ovary syndrome. i found out that i have a number of them. do you think i can still have babies ? if this has happened to you please tell me about your experience and if you concieved after being treated. plz anyone evryone
Answer:
I work with 2 girls they have PCOS... They both have 2 kids you're doc will be the only 1 to say 4 sure if though they had kids maybe it was not 2 bad.
I am sorry to hear about that. I know that women with this condition can concieve. I also know that the cysts can be removed surgically, and it is not a very serious type of operation. The non-surgical way that I am sure your doctor discussed with you is birth control pills. They helped my friend with the same problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Skipping Period © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net