Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sometimes when my fiancee and I have sex I bleed.?

I think I start my period and then the next day I'm not bleeding anymore. Why would this happen? It doesn't happen every time.
Answer:
You may just be irritated from sex. Try using lubricant. Other causes could be endometriosis or cysts on your ovaries. If it's something you are concerned about you should ask your gynecologist at your next physical.
Dang! I'd sure like to shake your fiance's hand! Must feel amazing. You're a lucky girl!
does it only happen around your period? since having treatment for cervical cancer i have had this happen to me. I've asked the doctor and apparently it is perfectly normal, same as around the time my period is due, if we are particuarly "energetic", it can cause my period to start early.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Skipping Period © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net