Tuesday, May 25, 2010

So my boyfriend, during sex, repeatedly hit my cervix..It hurt and bled for 5 days. Is that normal? :(?


Answer:
You should have your GYN check. I can get that deep, but I've never caused bleeding, and 5 days is a long time unless your period showed up right then.

You should also tell your boyfried to be gentler; or get on top where YOU control the depth of penetration better. That's what I always do with smaller women--I'm not out to hurt, it's supposed to be fun.

Your cervix normally sits in the middle of your vaginal cuff, which keeps it positioned. However, there's enough freedom of movement there, that I have been known to gently push through the vaginal cuff--still caused no damage or bleeding. To me, it feels like another initial penentration at the opening of the vagina. She never (that I recall) mentioned what it felt like for her.

Just a side note: having seen medical pictures of a cervix (unfortunately, a lot of these pictures were post-surgery for removal of cancerous cervixes), it very much resembles the end of the penis when seen end-on. Very much like they were designed to meet "nose-to-nose" for seminal transfer (which they were, eh).
hey were u virgin or is it he is hitting to hard ask him to be gentle just let him know that u feel more erotic when he lingers his tongue /finger/penis gently over it convince him or rather u guide him to do some erotic play acts he shall love it well women r more creative
NO! You could have a vaginal ulcer, or possibly cervical cancer. But don't worrry, it could be something less serious. PLEASE PLEASE see a doctor about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Skipping Period © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net