Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Someone please help me through this misery..please.?

Okay on April 27th I was with a guy, and I am seriously in a lot of guilt and pain right now emotionally. We were fooling around, and although no sexual intercourse took place, I just have this crazy fear. Things were getting a little out of hand, and he kept fingering me. Although there was nothing like a "glob" of his liquid (seminal fluids) on his fingers, I am not sure if there was maybe a LITTLE. The thing is, he also never went fully "in"...perhaps 1 inch MAX (I am a virgin so it started hurting). We were rubbing up against each other a lot and I am worried maybe some of his seminal liquids got into me.

What are the odds I could be pregnant? My period is due on the 18th of May, PLEASE HELP ME. I realize I made a horrible mistake. I really do. Can someone just tell me if I should be worried? :( My cycle is about 30 days. The time I was with the guy was about 4-5 days away from my ovulation date (may 2nd). I dont know if that matters but please consider it :(
Answer:
I don't know why you say you haven't had sexual intercourse when, in fact, you have. It doesn't matter that he wasn't "all the way" in. I assume he was wearing a condom. If he wasn't, well, that was a huge mistake --- you allowing him to do that without using protection.

I suppose it is possible you are pregnant, but I do think that because you're so nervous, you could be imagining it. I only suggest this because when I was younger, I got anxious about one of my first sexual encounters--- so much so that my period wouldn't start. After I took a pregnancy test and showed negative, my period finally started in a matter of seconds. No joke.

If you think it would help you (and I think it would), buy a drugstore pregnancy test. And next time, use protection and good sense.

You might want to visit Planned Parenthood for a little sex ed and possibly to look into some forms of birth control.
just calm down and relax for a minute. then go to the dr if ur period doesnt come.
it doesn't take much to get pregnant, even though he didn't go all the way in, the semen can still swim up through the vaginal fluid. definitly take a pregnancy test.
No tears. Take a deep breath. The odds of you being pregnant are one in a million. You are going to be just fine. Even if there was a little seminal fluid on his fingers, if ti was dried up, the sperm would be dead. Don't worry and get yourself upset like this. Your breasts are probably sore because your period is coming up, but because you are so afraid, you are reading more into that than you need to.
ok, pee on me. if I turn blue you're pregnant. If I turn red you're not. oh wait. I'm not a pregnancy test. take one or go to the doctor.


But I'm glad you learned from your mistake and hopefully this scare will prevent you from putting out in the future.
You should be fine (not pregnant) Sometimes all the side effects can be caused because you think you are pregnant. Take an early results test.
no chance..your safe .....however your description is a bit ermmmmmmmmm
OMG calm the hell down.chill out.wait and see if you are late for your period...then if you are late, say after a week, get a pregnancy test..a pack of 2, in case you want to take another one later on....but what is done is done...you can't change if you are pregnant or not...so wait to go in freak out mode until you miss a period.

chances are, you are not because the male secretes around 2 tsp. of semen when he ejaculates, and only a certain few of the thousands of sperm have a change of making it in.and it helps if the girl orgasms at the same time (helps pull it in) i'm not saying it isn't possible, some people just get pregnant, first try and everything.but you can't freak right now over something that is completlely out of your control...just learn from this and control what you do next time, be safe.
Relax, the chances of you being pregnant are pretty slim.
Your soreness is probably from your period coming up.

You are lucky, many girls get caught up in the heat of the moment and do end up pregnant, completely changing their lives.

I hope you don't put yourself in that situation again.

A boyfriend is one thing, but the guy who is going to be the father of your child is another, and next time think in those terms.

If you want to be sure, get a home pregnancy test, but really I doubt that without actually intercourse you are not pregnant.
Take a deep breath and relax. Probably nothing will come of your "mistake". The symptoms your are having also are present in the week before, sometimes two, before your period. You should be fine. Remember, stress can delay your period, too so try to stay calm. From what you are saying it seems a very slim chance that you could be pregnant. I think you will be fine.
If any seminal liquid got in there is always a possibility of getting pregnant even if your hymen is still in tact. They carry early detection pregnancy tests at the drugstore if you are concerned. You might even go to a clinic such as Planned Parenthood and talk to them about it and they will give you a lot of information on pregnancy prevention, options if you are pregnant, and to help counsel you on measures to protect yourself even during heavy petting.
It is possible that some of his fluids did get inside of you. A man has what is called a cleansing drop right at the start of an erection. This cleanses the urethra in a man to make sure that the "tube" is free of any bacteria; etc.But you could very well be making your mind play tricks on you by being at a constant worry over this. Best chances are that you are just having your premenstrual symptoms such as tender breasts and nipples.calm down...wait it out and see if you start on The 18th.you can actually delay your period by stressing over things too much.take a breather...do something to occupy your mind and chill out sweetheart..this is all you can do..you will be alright.and be careful next time, OK?
Been there before girlfriend. First the female body is real sensitive so any stressing on your part around the time of your period to come on will delay it and all the worrying about the sore nipples could be coming from the stress also, the more you put in your mind that you could be pregnant then the body will release the chemical within you to believe that it is but the only sure way of knowing is to take a test. The test will ease your mind and take the stress off of your body so the chemicals being release will stop and your period can come on and the soreness will stop. So go get a test, O.K? And now you see that waiting is still the best thing for you to do once you see the test results on "negative", good luck.
Your safe. You're still a virgin so things can't happen. You think your breasts become tender, but you're just being paranoid. Just relax, take some deep breaths and say "i'm not pregnant" that'll help you get out of your stress. Secondly, if you're still in doubt, buy a pregnancy test. There's an instruction there on how to use. I'll give you some symptoms too:

- vommitting
- tenderness of the breast (the one you were saying)
- your nipples becomes darker
- craving for food
- missing your period
- fatigue (even when you're not doing anything)
- having little blood secretions in your vagina (even when it's not your period)
- your breasts are getting smaller (it's not getting larger like others say)
- you can feel that there is something going on inside you

Hope it helps
-
OK, just calm down.... take a deep breath. First of all, if your period is due in ten days, the tenderness of your breasts could be a PMS symptom. There is nothing you can do unless you miss your period. If you miss your period, go to the Dr. And try to relax, undo stress can also cause you to miss your period.
Sorry to tell you, but you are no longer a virgin. Once there is penetration, no matter how far in, you are no longer considered a virgin. I am glad you realise that you made a mistake I just hope you have learned for the next time this type of situation arises. If he was not wearing a condom you could be pregnant. There could have been pre-ejaculate on him while he entered and pre-ejaculate does contain sprem. If he was wearing protection you should be ok. I recommend you get onto birth controll and buy a box of condoms just for precaution. Never have unprotected sex unless a child is wanted.
You need to see life differently then the fears will be gone. Many will marry you faster with a baby because they feel you will accept them. They are the older guys who became loners or divorced who are waiting . You will be an outsider too just accept it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Skipping Period © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net