Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sore Nipples...?

For the past week or so, my nipples have been really sore and extra sensitive. My husband can't even touch them without me wincing from the uncomfortable feeling i get when he does. It also happens with me too. Even though I'm expecting my cycle on friday, I've read up on the symptoms of pregnancy and none of them say anything about sore nipples, just sore, swollen or tender breasts. They ache, but they're already so big I probably wouldn't recognize the difference.

Could sore nipples be a sign?
Answer:
If you take hormones (replacement therapy or birth control), are pregnant or your period is about to begin it can cause nipple tenderness. If this is not a regular occurrence for you, see your doctor. It is also possible to be a sign of something more serious like breast cancer. Not trying to scare you just educate you. If you have any discharge from your nipple see your doctor right away. But in my opinion, from what you wrote it sounds like congratulations may be in order. Good Luck and see your doctor regardless to determine if there are any abnormalities.
uhuh they can be
IT could be a sign that your cycle is coming or that you are pregnant cause you can have sore nipples when you are pregnated as well.
You are doing your husband a horrible injustice by not letting him touch your areolas. I say take the pain let him enjoy your glands of Montgomery.
hello!
some people huh...?! it could be your hormones,whether you take the pill or you are due soon. and it could be being pregnant,i had it when i was pregnant. it was quiet irretating. do you work out or go for runs? cos that could be another a reason caused by the bra. if you are wondering about being pregnant then you could get an "early" test. they can be made 10 days before you come on
Is this a new symptom for you? Are you trying to get pregnant? It could be early an sign of pregnancy or chafing from friction, have you been doing anything differently (new bra, exercising)?
I certainly would go to your doc for a check up if your symptoms con't %26 don't improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Skipping Period © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net