Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sperm in water? will it make someone preg?

cause I masturbated in my toilet and sperm come out and flushed it. Then 2 sec after my girlfriend used it and I was out of toilet paper so she had to use the sink water and a cup to wash her b#tt. Can the water in the toilet still have a semen/sperm and would splash innto her vagina. So, can she get pregnant?
Answer:
I don't think you have anything to worry about since you flushed the toilet.

Now!
If you had masturbated into her vagina, you would then have something to worry about. =*
This sounds a lot like the old "I got pregnant in the swimming pool" stories.

Sperm needs to stay most and out of light. Furthermore, it needs to stay at about 94 degrees Fahrenheit. I doubt the toilet water is at that temperature. There are also chlorine, fluoride, and other chemicals in the water. Those kill the sperm of quickly. I've heard that sperm can live a month is the testicles, a few days in women, and a few minutes outside.

Another thing to remember, even couples that have sex every day don't necessarily get pregnant. Everything has to be just right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Skipping Period © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net