Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sores in Mouth - When I eat Certain foods all of a sudden I get these tiny bumps in my?

When I eat Certain foods all of a sudden I get these tiny bumps in my Mouth %26 are very sore if I keep eatting what im eatting.but after a few mins they go away %26 then I can start eatting again.Anyway have a clue what this is?
Answer:
They're canker sores, you usually get them when you eat foods with a high acidity. They're very small and filled with fluid, look almost like a white-head zit. You're lucky yours go away so quickly, when I get them they usually last for a day or so. If yours ever happen to stay around a while, there are over-the-counter gels you can use to treat them.
could also be an allergic reaction, go to a doc and have them check it out. if it would help, bring something with you to eat that you know will cause the symtoms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Skipping Period © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net