Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sometimes when I sleep, I have dreams about having to "use the restroom", and when I wake up, I have to "go"

immediately! Has anyone else had this happen? Does anyone know why this happens?
Answer:
I'M NOT A MEDICAL PRO, BUT I READ ONCE THAT THAT SIGNAL STILL GOES FROM THE BLADDER TO THE BRAIN EVEN WHEN YOU ARE SLEEPING. IT HAPPENS TO ME EVERY NIGHT. AND USUALLY WHEN I'M IN MY MOST COMFORTABLE POSITON! I LAY THERE AND TRY TO PUT IT OFF TILL MORNING BUT I CANT GO BACK TO SLEEP UNTIL I GO TO THE BATHROOM.
your body is just telling you that you need to pee...i have it happen all the time. for 21 years i can remember these dreams...hey at least your not peeing while your dreaming about it.
Me, too!

Only every public restroom I find is huge, occupied by creepy creatures, and the "porcelain furniture" is mostly all out of order.

It's about the same as being awake when your bottom end tells your brain it's time to go, except since you're sleeping, your brain turns it into a dream.
this happened to me a few years ago and i peed on my friends floor at 5 in the morning! I was so embaressed:(

hope nothing like this happens to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Skipping Period © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net