Sunday, October 25, 2009

Should I lose weight?

Yesterday, I was talking with my mother and my sister. My mother said that I was slim but my sister was skinny. My mother also said (to my face) that my sister was skinnier than me. That's just plain mean. I am 12 and weigh 93-94 pounds, and mys siter is 14 and only weights 94 pounds. She is 5 ft 2 and im like 5 ft exactly i think. I think I am almost exactly her height, I don't know if the height I put is accurate. Should I lost weight or go on a crash diet? EVERYONE is ALWAYS making comments about how SKINNY my sis is. U can look at my myspace, the url is www.myspace.com/eyeluvchips. my sis is in the pic. she has dark hair and glasses, I have light brown hair. I will not accept ur request, I don't accept requests from random people. Please tell me if I should go on a crash diet!
Answer:
crash dieting doesn't do anything but ruin your body. a healthy diet may help (although you don't need it) but see a professional to create a diet for you. personally i you need to tell your mom to shut the hell up and stop putting you down.
No, crash dieting in the long wrong will actually lead to you gaining weight. You're healthy and skinny right now, so i'd suggest if you're self concious to just make sure you eat healthy and balanced, and exercise. Don't ruin your metabolism, you're already skinny and healthy!
no way! ur so young! ur still growing! u are by no means fat. Its always unheathy to eat fast food, so everyone should stay away from that, but girl just have fun! you shouldn't waste time worrying about it so much. %26lt;3
just people say that your sister is skinny, doesn't mean you're fat!! i am really skinny, so i just eat better. you don't need to go on a diet, maybe just reduce the number and amount of fatty foods you eat.if you still i personally think that your sister is underweight, which is worse than being normal. you are normal, though, because i'm 11 and 75 pounds, and i'm underweight. so you're probably just the perfect weight. good luck!!
No Way! People are shaped differently. There is not but about 2 pounds different there. This is not something a mother should say. I was really overweight, big time more than you, and heard many things like that. It makes such an influence on your self esteem and ego. It can effect people forever. Don't feel you are fat or need to loss weight. You are fine and believe that with all your heart!
no, u should not go on a crash diet bcuz it does not work. u will gain weight from it. if u want to lose weight, u should exercise and eat healthy. u should like ur body cuz every1 is diff. u shouldnt strive urself to b like ur sis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Skipping Period © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net