Saturday, October 31, 2009

Smooth Guys ? For girls?

Ok Girls
do you prefer men with no hair on the chest or pits or above the groin ?? or do you like them smooth
Answer:
it varies from country to country, in some places people like smooth and in others normal.
Some hair is alright...

However, if you have TOO MUCH hair its time to go play 40-Year Old Virgin!
I like my husband's body the way God made it. All men are not created equal, but love what you have!
smooth.if they have it then they should shave it
I prefer either no hair or just a little light dusting. I don't like really really hairy guys.
i'd prefer less body hair as possible
but if the guy has some on his chest it won't put me off...

as for the privates...better shaven...
I PREFER MY GUYS SMOOTH!
a bit of hair is fine.. nice and natural.. guys that style their body hair seem vain and vanity is very unattractive!
I like hair cause shaving with a straight razor or an electric then it cause the hair to be spiney. That's really uncomfortable when you are trying to sleep and rest on a chest. But you know i do like bald genitals.
My guy only ha a small amount on the chest which is cool, armpits should be hairy on a man.

Around his groin I like it smooth x
No shaving, thats creepy..then everything would sort of look like a plucked chicken.
It's a man..he should be hairy...trimmed and well maintained..with his natural hair.
You know, in theory I like men with with only small amounts of hair. But when it comes to looking back over the years of the men in my life, I think that realistically I am secretly attracted to furry men! I've even had a long term relationship with a man who had long hair on his head, arms, legs, privates, and hair on his back 鈥?yuck! But I loved him madly and so I over looked that aspect I guess. Now I'm with someone who has very little hair on their head or anywhere else for that matter. And I've had all kinds in between, but I guess when it comes down to looking at a man and finding him attractive I guess I like a little hair. I like my man to look like a man! But those buff shaved bodies in the Mags and stuff, I'll take one of those too.
I find hairy chests sexy as.
smooth upper half, and some hair down bottom half.

you dont want a hairy gorilla now do you?
i don't know, if a guy is smooth it seems kinda gay but if he has too much hair its disgusting.
Id rather hair but not too much!

Its so womanly for a man to shave in these places though. what a turn off!!!
men are not men without hair.on their body anyway LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Skipping Period © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net