Saturday, October 31, 2009

So I just ended that time of the month..?

And I have a HUGE cramp in my stomach. I have no idea what it's from. I never had sex so I can't be pregnant..help?
Answer:
It happens to me. Right underneath my belly button and right across my lower back hurts. Even my legs get all numb. Continue to take the painkillers, put some heat to it. Get a lot of rest.
the cramp is from ur period, just take some pain killers and relax
it probably just wanted to go out with a bang. it could also just be a cramp. you might have gas that you're completely unaware of, trust me, i'm a guy, and i've had that happen to the point where i collapsed on the floor from the pain, completely unable to move. as for your back, is it your kidneys? could also be dehydration kicking in. it could also be any combination of these ideas. sounds like you're doing the right things to take care of it. a heating pad would help some too!
wat helps me is i get down on the ground and and i put my feet up on a chair and that really helps me out a lot, good luck!
you may be enjesting too much salt. try cutting down on salt and see if it helps.
Alot of women also get cramps during ovulation, and ovulation comes after periods. So most likely you are ovulating, and cramping, and you are completely normal. Ily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Skipping Period © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net