Sunday, October 25, 2009

Side Affects Of Mirena?

Hello. I had Mirena inserted today. Ever since I got home my body has done nothing but itch. After about three hours of itching I googled the problem and found it to be a side affect. I am just wondering If anyone else has had this problem, how long it lasted, did you use anything to make it go away and does it get worse?? And while we're at it... Anyone else wanna share any other side affects they had with Mirena? Or stories... Thank You!
Answer:
I've had it for 3 years and the worst i had was headaches that lasted for about 6 months off and on, but no itching for me.
What is it? sorry
Shouldn't technically cause a lot of itching. Do you have pain or discharge... if so, you need to see your gynecologist. The major side effect of Mirena is breakthrough bleeding. You might have a yeast infection.
get back to the doctor sound like your having a alergic reaction to it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Skipping Period © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net