Sunday, October 25, 2009

Signs of Miscarriage?

Is a sign of miscarriage having AWFUL cramps and a lot of wetness for a few weeks while still no period. Last year that happened to me and I wonder if that was the case. Everything is normal now.
Answer:
Well, I had these things in the beginning and still am having them in my pregnancy. I had horrible cramps at first, but they are starting to slack off. I also had tons of discharge and still have this. I have been in and out of the E.R. You should talk to your doctor if you think it could be a problem though. You can never be too careful when it comes to a baby. Good luck!
Heavy cramping is one of the signs of miscarriage. Here is information that was given to me about the signs of a miscarriage when I was going through mine...

Warning Signs of Miscarriage (Call doctor, if you have any of these symptoms)

* Spotting or bleeding without pain
* Heavy or persistent bleeding with abdominal pain or cramping
* a gush of fluid from your vagina but no pain or bleeding
* Passed fetal tissue

I would go and get a pelvic examination just to be sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Skipping Period © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net