Sunday, October 25, 2009

Should I shave or wax down there?

I have shaved down there before but i found that it was itchy and bumpy. just wondering if it is worth it to wax, and if i should try it at home or done professionally?
Answer:
wax. but don't try it yourself the first time. get it done professionally, and after that you can probably handle doing it yourself.
come on over and i will do it for you professionally,lol.no sense of humour in here,as long as u r clean it doesnt matter,but shaving causes some irritation so try doing it with a good shaving cream,and one time swap ,dont repeat shaving the same area it will be less irritative.waxening is ok ,do u trust someone else to do it for u down there,if u can do it yourself its ok
Wax. It will hurt like hell, but you only have to do it once a month.
Waxing would be too painful for me. When you shave, use shaving cream and buy some anti bump gel from your local pharmacy. It is relatively cheap, less than 5 bucks for a large bottle and it works very well.
As long as you do one of them I am happy lol
waxes usually make it smoother. and its worth it, guys dont want to have to get through the jungle or have any rough skin down there
I personally prefer waxing. I found that waxing at home was ineffective; I tried several different drugstore brands and the wax would not stick to the hairs (however, it stuck to the bathroom rug, the bathtub, the sink, and my skin). However, I have been satisfied with professional waxing. The irritation disappears very quickly, and it lasts. However, it hurts A LOT. Take advil or some kind of pain reliever before getting waxed.

I hope I helped!
in my opinion you should shave

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Skipping Period © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net