Sunday, October 25, 2009

Should I worry?!!?

I got the most wonderful news: I got my period! ok now is brown and is light and it hurts like Hell! I have so much pain like when I miscarriage that it was painful. Then there's no blood and I'm waiting for it to come with anxious!

Do many women get this pain and goes away with basic pain relievers or Should I worry for something more than that needing ER attendance??
Answer:
I get very severe cramps on my period, to the point where I've asked my mom to call the doctor about it.

This is what works for me. I take Motrin 800 (which my doctor prescribed for pain) and use Threma-care Heating pads. They have one specifically for period pain.

If you're really worried, it's never a bad idea to go to your doctor, but severe cramps are not unheard of, and heat and painkillers will probably help.
i would use IBprofen and a heating pad. You should make an apt. w/ your GYN. maybe there is something else going on such as endometriosis or cysts... good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Skipping Period © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net