Saturday, October 31, 2009

Small discharge?

Sometimes, way after or before my period. When i don't have my period. I still have a small discharge. Its usually clear and sometimes yellowish and somtimes light brown. Is this normal? Is it normal to have it almost everyday all month? And what should i do, wear a thin panty liner everyday?
Answer:
Yes. I have discharge everyday before and after my period it's perfectly normal. I also have a irregular cycle. i wear thin panty liners becuase when I don't it feels wet and disgusting so wear a panty liner it just might help.
It is normal if it's clear or white. But i'm not sure that yellow is acceptable, and if it is light brown right before or right after your period, it should be ok. But otherwise it may not be. But just 2 be sure ask a doc. Yellow discharge "could" mean an infection.
ya it's normal i get the same thing not everyday but..if it is clear or white that is ok..yellow may be bad i would talk to a doctor and if it is lite brown right before your period or right after that is ok but if it is brown at other times that is bad too
yeah thats perfectly normal and yeah most people wear pantyliners everyday if they have that problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Skipping Period © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net