Saturday, October 31, 2009

Skip, or induce my period for this month?

I spent $3,000 on a vacation next week, and my darn period is coming late. Its supposed to be here yesterday, and I really don't want to feel crummy on my trip. Is there any way to induce my period, or skip it for the month?

(btw its impossible for me to be pregnant my cycles aren't always regular, and I don't take 'the pill' right now either so I can't use that to skip it)
Answer:
If you were on " the pill" you could stop taking it and you would get your period now. Theres no other way to make it just start. I would bring a lot of midol, and they also have these products called "instead" http://www.softcup.com/ if its a romantic vacation=-) Good luck hopefully it starts and goes by then, I know how ya feel!
If you don't take the pill, how do you intend to skip your period? Yes, it's advisable to postpone it if you're going on holiday (especially with the money YOU spent) but it sounds like you're out of luck if you don't have the pill.
I DONT THINK THEIRS SUCH THINGS LIKE THAT?? IF IT WAS I THINK WE WOULD HAVE KNOW TRY PAMPONS
there is somethning,,,,,if you go to the doctor and explain he will give you pills you take everyday untill your ready to come on your period.my sis had the same prob as yours and it worked for her...good luck and enjoy your hols!
I just looked at that soft cup website...I have never seen anything like that. I don;'t think I would use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Skipping Period © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net