Sunday, October 25, 2009

Should i wear a bra?

im 15. i went to the doctor today because of my slow breast growth in puberty. the doctor said my body is maturing way too slow. my boobs have been the same size since sixth grade and now im in ninth. it's not fair! i was almost in. my friend jessica was flat at 14 and she went from an A cup to a B cup in just two months. is there something wrong with me? how come jessica grows so fast? it would take me at least 20 years to go up one cup. that is how slow it is. im serious not any bigger than they were in 6th grade. how can i make them grow? people say i look like 10 without my fake bra on. i hate it! i still have buds. everyone at school says wear a bra and i don't like them because they are uncomfortable. besides what's the point. i don't have boobs and i will be like this forever. there's nothing there to support and people are gossiping about me not wearing a bra. it's not my fault i don't have boobs. how come i won't grow like jessica? why didn't god give me boobs?
Answer:
I can't answer instead of God, but I can say only this, some women have all their lives small breasts, some have big. Some girls mature early some mature late. No one knows how big your breasts will be but look at your mom, sisters if you have, other female members of the family and that will give you some indication. One day when you are 20 or so, and you have the money, you can have your breasts enlarged if it still will be that important to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Skipping Period © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net