Sunday, October 25, 2009

Side effects from weight loss on birth control?

I'm on Yasmin and am underweight. I've lost about 5 pounds in the last two weeks and experienced some side effects such as acne and cramps, and on Wednesday I actually started a light period which is still going on at the same rate even though my period isn't supposed to start until Tuesday. I'm still taking the pills and am seeing my boyfriend on Monday. So, I was wondering if eating more over the next two days would stop this. Thanks.
Answer:
the hormones in birth control often off-balance your normal hormones which can cause a person to over eat or under eat, depending on the person. keep on taking it and do try to add an extra 100-200cal on a day to make sure you maintain a healthy weight. if that is not enough after a month of doing that rev it up another 100.
I went on birth control (Loestrin) in March. By April, I was suffering from severe depression brought on by the hormones in the pills. I am now off the pills and on antidepressants. I will NEVER again go on those damn pills.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Skipping Period © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net