Sunday, October 25, 2009

Should you avoid any types of foods whilst your in your period?


Answer:
No evidence that this would either be necessary or beneficial.
no one knows your body better than you. i can't eat fatty foods or spicy as it gives me a sore stomach or diarrhoea! your body will tell you what you shouldnt eat.
also take care of your bowels and try to empty them as often as possible as slow moving bowels or constipation make cramps much much worse.
i dont know but dont be afraid to go online and check
I have found that cutting back on dairy products can reduce some of the cramping and symptoms of being bloated.
yes i eat less dairy foods and less peas and potatos.
basically anything that bloats you out makes periods worse.
Chocolate, coffee (or anything that has alot of caffeine in it) and really fatty foods give me really bad cramps.
i avoid salty food they make me feel bloated when im on my period... like chips and stuff like that
when i was on my period i went to a Mexican restaurant and got something spicy and was in the bathroom vomiting for like 15 minutes
Salty foods.!! Or ones that have a lot of oil in it. Take to light salads and baked stuff! it's a good idea even when not on your period. Drink so much water your urine is clear and you will avoid cramps.
bread...it makes me puke
Yes, u should aviod eating saltie and high sugar foods they make your period worse on u and cause u to get pimples and acne.
I try not to eat too many fatty foods otherwise when i'm on my period, As soon as i've had a particular fatty food i get cravings for more and more, Which makes me put alot of weight on.
less salty stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Skipping Period © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net