Sunday, October 25, 2009

Simply mierna?

is this a good pregancy prevention
Answer:
I have had it for over 9 months so far so good! I'm very pleased with my choice to have Mirena inserted!
Do you mean the mirena coil? If so, i think they're good. i havea copper coil whcih is basically the same but has less added hormones and i love it!

You dont have to think about it at all,apart from checking every few weeks that its still there, and getting a new one in 5 years (althouigh hopefully i'll be having babies before then, lol!).

the only problem i have with the copper coil (not sure if the problem is as bad for mirena) is that it makes your periods slightly heavier. mine are heavy but over and done with within a couple of days.

Don't listen to the speculation that the reason you don't have babies is that the coil causes abortions each month, its not true.

I've had a STI in the past (through no fault of my own) and my nurse still said it was ok for me, as long as i had no risk of catching another one (ie i don't sleep around and nor does my man)

I would defo recomend them if you're in a secure relationship, you're periods aren't too heavy, and you don't mind having a nurse insert it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Skipping Period © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net