Saturday, October 31, 2009

So embarrassing maybe (tmi) for some of you but.?

Ok ladies only im 40 and have had 2 prgncys (1singl and twins this lst time) almst 3 yrs ago... But ive noticd snce i had the twins my labia has gotten well longr... and very bothersome.. at times its very sore and i really dont knw what to do or am i the only one with this prblm. My husbnd thinks its funny bcse i have to "fix it" and dsnt undrstnd how it bothers me... anyone else with this "problem" or am i the only disformed women???
Answer:
Oh god now everyones gonna know my business! I'm kidding, I'm not ashamed of having a baby and not being totally right down there afterwards. My doctor sewed one of my labias down and under on one side and it looks obviously different from the other side. I was really pissed off when I noticed (after sweeling went down and it healed after birth) because my doctor never said anything not even at my 6 week checkup. It bothers me at times like when I wipe where it had not bothered me before. I have thought about getting it fixed, but I still want more kids so I'll wait until I'm done with that. The way it sounds to me is your done having kids so you might as well check into getting a reconstructive surgery. It's worth it if it bothers you, Good Luck!

Andrea
There is a surgery to correct this problem. They aired it on Cable.
u r old
I'm 17 and I have the same thing. It's not a "problem" it's just how I am. Everyone is different.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Skipping Period © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net