Sunday, October 25, 2009

Signs of a cancerous knot in your breast?

I found a knot in my left breast and I'm not sure if it is cancerous or not. I am over weight and have had a cyst removed before. This know feels different though. It is kind of tender if I press squeeze it? Any thoughts?
Answer:
Your best bet would be to get it checked by a doctor and/or get a mammogram. I had a similiar problem in my left breast at a pre-mammogram screening. It turned out to be fatty tissue/nodes as I am overweight also. It was tender to the touch. I was scared until the results of the mammogram and ultrasound came back, which they perform if you have suspicious lumps. Now I am careful to perform self breast exams monthly. Good luck.
my though would be for you to get a mammogram to ease your mind about what it is=then go from there
The only way to know if it cancer or not is to go for a mammogram and/or have it biopsied.
Check it out immediately. I never felt a lump and i had breast cancer.
typically cancerous lumps are non painful, but there are always exceptions. you should see your doctor and have a mammogram to be sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Skipping Period © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net