Saturday, October 31, 2009

Skipping Period?

I'd like to see if I can skip my period for May. I haven't been on birth control, but would like to start taking it Sunday (since it's my time of the month right now) and do the daily pill and then skip the white pills at the end and start immediately on another pack in order to do that trick of skipping my period. Do you think this will work since I am JUST starting the Pill or do you think it would mess my body up big time and I should just leave things alone?
Answer:
I tried it the first time I started bc pills. No break through bleeding for me. But then I tried to skip the next period and that caused a problem!
There are birth control pills which work for 90 days,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Skipping Period © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net