Saturday, October 31, 2009

Smelly but clear discharge! help!?

I am still a virgin and I'm 17. I have a discharge before I menstrate but most of the time it's a pretty heavy discharge. Sometimes it would soak thru my underwear and i would have to use a light day pad in order to avoid having that wet feeling. and there would be a smell, but only i can smell it and thats when im sitting down on a hot day or something. is that normal? i have a doc appt but thats not for a week later and im going to drive myself crazy. it's been this way for a while so I dunno if its normal or not..
Answer:
Your fine but it could be an infection. I had that happen to me. It's harmless but you would need meds from your ob/gyn to clear it up.
Well, you do need to bathe or shower daily, and in hot weather, anyone might want to at least rinse off twice daily.

The vagina is a self-cleaning organ, so women always have some amount of clear discharge. It would not have an odour to it until some of the bacteria that you normally carry around on you begins to attack it and break it down.

I'm giving you some links that could help, in addition to the above information. Past that, you really can only wait to see your doctor.
yes your ok, the vulva has sweat glands just like your arm pits when you get hot you sweat
What you eat could make a difference, too. If you eat lots of spicy foods, or certain spices like garlic, alot, that can affect the way your vagina and sweat smells, which would make it even more noticeable on a hot day.
do you change the panty liner often? it won't help if you are not cleaning yrself properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Skipping Period © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net