Sunday, October 25, 2009

Should I trust condoms?

I'm thinking about quitting the pill because of side effects (such as total loss of sex drive)

I guess I'll just be using condoms but since I've always used the pill, I don't trust them as well. I've heard stories of them breaking...

I took the morning after pill once and I never want to do that again!

What has been you experience with condoms (any problems, accidents) ?

Also... are the 'sensitive'/thin condoms reliable? What are the most pleasurable and realiable type?

Thank you!
Answer:
No thay work better and no that don't break easy
me and my friends love playing with them i like to put
them on my feet or i put one on my head once and there hard to break so go for it.
Condoms are like 99. something % effective but make sure the experation date is good and you put it on right.But go to a sex store they could probably help you more
Normal usage they are about 92-95% effective. But nearly 100% if you back them up with a spermicide or foam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Skipping Period © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net