Saturday, October 31, 2009

Small doubt?

Taken ultra sound scanning there is (uterus size normal and no cystsobserved) no egg observed on 15 th day.. today is 18th day for me.. had intercourse on 15 th 16 th . doctor suggested tables 'orgamed'(writeen on the strip Progestrone acetate.started from last 2 days) Today crampings like periods... neusea, sickness at stomach and pain also
is it due tablets? or am I conceiving? I know it is hard tell at this moment... but want to from your experience
Do I have egg released after 15th day?
Answer:
I can distinctly remember feeling sharp pains on conceiving. I always found my ovulation more painful than my easy going periods. You sound like you have been trying for some time and are having difficulties getting pregnant though I've never heard of "orgamed" - what is it? Everyone ovulates differently, from left or right 14days-16 days. but the egg hangs around for a while.
GOOD LUCK
try to calculate it yourself, when are you supposed to have your menstruation? count 14 days backward from that date, if it falls on the 15th, you are ovulating on that day and you might ba conceiving a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Skipping Period © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net