Sunday, October 25, 2009

Should I take a pregnancy test?

I don't remember if I had a period last month or not, I'm thinking that I didn't for some reason. My periods have never been real regular like some women can count on getting theirs every 28 days right on the 28th day or whatever, but I've always had one a month. Sometimes it's at the start of the month, other times at the end. Anyways, my husband and I don't use any form of birth control other than the "pull out method", which seems to have worked for us fine for almost a year now. Should I test? I don't want to waste my money on getting a test too soon, but how would I know? Should I just wait until the end of this month and then if I don't have a period again then test? What would you do? Also, I started a new medication for migraines called Topamax, could this be why my periods are messed up?
Answer:
you can always go to the dollar store and buy one there. i took one and it work, but then again we were trying. the pull out method is never a good way to avoid pg if you are, thats how we got our daughter. if your gonna wait just avoid drinking smoking and such, and make sure the meds that you are now taking is safe while your pg,.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Skipping Period © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net