Saturday, October 31, 2009

Skipped periods?

I'm 19, I've been having my periods since I was 12. I haven't had my last period since January..what the hell? There's no way I'm pregnant either. So what gives?
Answer:
Your hormones could be out of balance or you could have cystic ovaries among many other possible causes. Whatever the reason, you need to see a doctor about that.
Such things do happen.. Female Menstrual Disorders are there.. they can be corrected...

Well .. I think .. in case you really need help and proper advise.. professionally managed.. Free and Confidential address.. ID .. doingall3@yahoo.co.in ... .. be sure.. you may an answer without getting into misconceptions and fears.. avoid drugs medication..

relax.. it will be OK.. just you need right guidance and help..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Skipping Period © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net