Saturday, October 31, 2009

So i just got my period...it lasted 7 days and was really heavy sometimes! Is this normal?


Answer:
its completely normal to have a heavy flow..
That's how mine was at first as well. It used to be incredibly heavy. For it to last a week is about the average. In a few months I'm sure it will even itself out instead of seeming out of control and pouring. Don't worry. You won't bleed to death or anything. Trust me, the same exact thing happened to me but now it's not heavy anymore and pretty average I guess. Hope this helped!
yup. normal. sometimes they're heavier than others.
It all depends on your body. You can't change anything and it's completely normal. Try the website BeingGirl.com.

Hope I helped!

~Kristen
Definitely normal. I have heavy days during the first 3 days of my period but I only have my period for about 5-8-days. It varies between girls and their own cycles. Don't be worried at all.
Yes, very normal.

My period used to be like that.
yes, it is perfectly normall to have a heavy flow some of the time or all of the time. It all depends on the person. Personally, I have a heavy flow about once every 3 months. Some women have a heavy flow every month. Like i said it varies from woman to woman.
Since you just got your period it's normal because your body has to get used to having a period now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Skipping Period © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net