Saturday, October 31, 2009

Skipping periods-NOT on birth control?

I have not been on birth control for quite a while. I am ALWAYS on my period during special occasions, my wedding, honeymoon, birthdays, valentines day. We are going on vacation at the end of the month and yet again I am supposed to be on my period. I am willing to start taking birth control just to skip this period. Is it too late? The 1st day of my last period was April 27th and they usually last 5 days. Does anyone have any alternative ideas to the pill? I really want to enjoy this vacation without having to worry about my period. There was a pill in the UK called norethisterone. Is this legal in the US? Has anyone taken it? A lot of women have taken it in the UK and seems to be great. Thanks!
Answer:
I've been to the doc and asked for the pills but I was too late (it was less than a week to due date). I suggest you consult a doc now, else it would be too late.
life doesnt stop because of ur period. so y should u?
my advice is dont taks any pills as u might get complications in ur reproductive system.
u must not stop n joying life coz of period. lots of women have their period but they don't take any pills
As you don't take the pill [for birth control] I assume you use other methods for that, so I would suggest a very low dose pill, so as you can control your periods [have them when you like or not at all, if you choose] and this would put an end to all your problems. Many women do this very successfully and you can too. Unless you have very heavy periods, you should not have any problems with living a normal life and doing normal things, whilst you are having a period. There are many sanitary protection products to overcome almost any problem that you may be experiencing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Skipping Period © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net