Saturday, October 31, 2009

So I have been having my period whenever it feels like coming for the past 4 years now.?

I never really wear tampons, because i could sit there with the whole box and put them in and take them out and put them in and take them out. I've followed the directions every time and even tried things of my own like squatting or lying down. But everytime i wear tampons i can always feel them, I am at a regular, cause they don't make super tiny tampons. lol. I put them in and after walking for about a minute I can feel them, and they start to come out. Why does It do that? Is there something wrong?! i push them up in there as far as they wll go, it's all the way in, its stops going and I feel a pressure or a slight pinch up in that region.
Answer:
They make light tampons, you may try those, but you may try bending over when you put them in
I would stop wearing tampons if they are just not fitting right despite following the directions. You might have a shorter birth canal/vagina.

I always had trouble with them and could constantly feel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Skipping Period © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net